Loop Isolator, which is fully compatible with Hochiki’s ESP analogue addressable protocol. The Base incorporates an amber LED to show when it is isolating a section of the loop. The base does not use an address, and has the same wiring configuration as the Sensor Base making it very simple to install. The base can also be used without a sounder; a cover can be fitted to conceal the wiring connections.
- Detects short circuits on loop
- Status LED
- Connection of up to 127 per loop
- Allows connection of wall sounders from the ESP Range
- Bayonet slot, low insertion force for detectors
- Quick connection via square cable clamps