The DrayTek Vigor 130 is an ADSL and VDSL modem with an Ethernet connection; it is not a router but a true ADSL/VDSL Ethernet Modem (bridge). The Vigor 130 provides compatibility with all current UK VDSL/ADSL technologies; it has been extensively tested and tuned to provide a robust and reliable DSL connection. By providing a PPPoE bridge, the connected device (firewall, router or PC) can log into the Internet (your ISP) directly and have full control over the Internet connection – that makes the Vigor 130 a unique product. You can connect any device to the Vigor 130 which has a PPPoE client facility, which includes PCs, most Ethernet-WAN routers and the Apple Airport/Time Capsule products.
- ADSL & VDSL (FTTC/BT Infinity) Ethernet Modem
- PPPoA/PPPoE Bridging compatible with ISPs running IPv6
- Ideal device for DrayTek dual-WAN products or any other vendor’s Ethernet WAN firewall
- Normally no setup/configuration of the Vigor 130 required
- ADSL & VDSL Parameters pre-set for UK ISPs (still configurable if required)